From January 1, 2021, new details for paying taxes are in operation.
However, do not panic, because we have already updated all the details, so you can pay any taxes online without worrying about their receipts to the Treasury.
- on the Treasury website;
- on the tax website;
- Portmone.com already has current accounts for paying taxes and fees
What else is new for private entrepreneurs from January 1, 2021
- The amount of the minimum unified social contribution will increase – up to UAH 1320 per month (22% of the minimum salary). The increased unified social contributions will need to be paid by April 19 for the first quarter of 2021. From December 2021 – will increase to UAH 1430.
- The single tax for private entrepreneurs of the II group from January 1, 2021, is up to UAH 1200 (20% of the minimum wage as of January 1) due to an increase in the 2021 budget of the minimum salary from January 1 to UAH 6000…
- From December 2020 to May 2021, tax holidays will be in operation to support the business during the lockdown, for private entrepreneurs of the I group.
- Limits on the amount of income for private entrepreneurs are changed:
1 group – 167 of minimum wages (UAH 1.002 million)
2 group – 834 of minimum wages (UAH 5.004 million)
3 group – 1167 of minimum wages (UAH 7.002 million)
Don’t forget that the timing for the closing of the tax period is regulated by:
- until January 19, 2021, you need to pay unified social contributions for the IV quarter of 2020 at the old rate – UAH 1,100 per month – current details for paying unified social contributions
- pay for the single tax before February 19 – current details for paying a single tax
- the 2020 unified social contributions report must be handed in by February 9, 2021
- the 2020 tax return must be handed in by March 1, 2021.