Portmone.business offers a new solution for business – integration into a website or an application of a payment solution: payment for goods along with logistics from a delivery service.
From now on, the business owner does not have to separately integrate or use an account for a logistics company – it is enough to simply connect acquiring from Portmone.business.
You can choose: receiving payments for the goods and sending them immediately or in parts – for the goods immediately, and for sending when receiving.
How it works:
1. The client is authorized and fills in the data for delivery, confirms the total amount of money (for goods and for delivery).
2. Chooses to pay for the goods by card when receiving (after delivery).
3. Funds are held on the account of the final payer for 7 days before delivery.
4. The client receives a password, which must be passed to the delivery staff member to confirm the payment.
5. The delivery staff member enters the code from the customer after delivery.
6. Funds are debited from the client’s account.
7. If the customer cancels the purchase or delivery is not carried out, the money on the account will be unblocked.
The ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses selling goods!
For the first 5 clients who integrate the new Portmone.business solution, we offer a special tariff – 0% for acquiring until the end of 2020 *.
* Pay attention: this tariff is valid for a turnover of up to UAH 50,000 per month, then the tariff is 2.5%, delivery of goods is paid in accordance with the tariffs of the delivery service.
Portmone.business makes it easier: 2 contracts – 1 API.
You can find out more about the offer by contacting Portmone support.